"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." ~ Basil King
Evil mother! I was just looking at that picture on your phone. We were looking for our dad in the crowddddddLook how cool my shirt is. And I miss that purse...It just wasn't big enough to fit my DS. And that is a requirement.
I'm pretty sure you were watching the game and PRETENDING to look for your father. And as far as the size requirement for your purse, it just proves you are a real video game geek. xoxoxo
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Evil mother! I was just looking at that picture on your phone. We were looking for our dad in the crowdddddd
Look how cool my shirt is. And I miss that purse...It just wasn't big enough to fit my DS. And that is a requirement.
I'm pretty sure you were watching the game and PRETENDING to look for your father.
And as far as the size requirement for your purse, it just proves you are a real video game geek.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment