"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." ~ Basil King
For the record, this a post from Kristen - who HACKED into my account to post her query. Good job, Kristen. You little Hacker.
So that I will know that I have some, and know where it is, when I need it. So there, you evil hacker daughter you...
btw, little miss Kristen...next time I make the homemade ice cream, you'll be very glad I keep a vanilla stash...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
For the record, this a post from Kristen - who HACKED into my account to post her query.
Good job, Kristen. You little Hacker.
So that I will know that I have some, and know where it is, when I need it. So there, you evil hacker daughter you...
btw, little miss Kristen...next time I make the homemade ice cream, you'll be very glad I keep a vanilla stash...
Post a Comment