
Becca also performed So Happy Together with another pair and Michael Jackson's Thriller, complete with zombies and the traditional Thriller dance. Our girls will be well prepared now should they need to translate Japanese cartoons or bad Michael Jackson song lyrics.
Actually, I was touched by the grace and beauty of their movements. I know some ASL at a basic conversational level, and both Becca and Kristen were clear and their movements concise. Plus, they actually danced, so you could tell there was music - just in case the non-hearing audience couldn't hear it.
Root beer floats all around!
~ The Momgoose
p.s. Tomorrow is Becca's 16th birthday. Although the real story is that she was born at 11:55 p.m. on June 2, but the doctor bumped the time over the date line so that I would be able to stay a full 24 hours in the hospital due to insurance regulations. So even though her birth certificate says 12:05 a.m. June 3, we know she is actually 10 minutes - or a whole day - older. It's a good birth story to have. ~ M
No comments:
Post a Comment