Cousin Jim came to town for work, so we took him on a traditional tour of the city:
Mississippi Pizza, a walk across the street to the
Rebuilding Center to see the
Community Trees sculpture that Missy helped build,
Powell's Books (yes, Papa, we went there without you), and
Voodoo Doughnuts. Our final stop was in Jantzen Beach at the local Target where Jim and Missy found a pair of footy-pajamas to take home to Stephanie.
Solomon (and his mother, Mary) had pizza with us, and I think Missy has a new admirer.
Jim got the traditional Voodoo doughnut with jelly filling.
Becca selected the Cap'n Crunch, I have the Bacon Maple bar (for Kristen), and Missy opted for the Sour Grapes. Then she hissed at me when all I wanted was just a taste. Hissed at her own mother!
Come back soon, Cousin Jim. We love you.
Sherri
No comments:
Post a Comment