"Its only been three days so far but so much has happened, and we have already experienced so many things I look so forward to the rest of my trip here. However, I never seem to look forward to eating because its very cultural Chinese food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I just want a cheese burger :( And every time we check into a new hotel our group prays and prays that we have a toilet, but luckily I have only had to use a hole in the ground once so far, and I'm sure it won't be the last. But it has definitely made me appreciate a toilet. The only other problem is that the group is considering having me married off here. So many Chinese people just stare at me and come up to me and tell me how beautiful I am, and I have literally lost count of how many times random Chinese people have just come up to me and asked me to take a picture with them. But I sure have gotten a lot of good chocolate from being an American girl, that's for sure."
~ Becca
It makes me want to put all the photos from Nichole's island/Europe trip and Missy's African trip online. Maybe in between terms at school I will get time to do that project. I love that all three of them have had such amazing adventures in their lives so far. So much yet to happen. It's an amazing world out there.
sherri

1 comment:
That's awesome. Traveling is so very educational. The picture is amazing.
Post a Comment