Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Swimming pools...movie stars...


Beverly Hills, out of the window
of my hotel room
here at the Crowne Plaza.







Have I ever mentioned that I do not like palm trees?

Well, maybe in Hawaii...
but I think
they look completely out of place
on the mainland.




Looking south, LA in the distance, at the edge. It's always good to see what you're breathing, right?






The granite tops showed up today and
the teevees didn't.
Here we go again.

Just another day in Paradise.




It all kinda reminds me
of somethin', Elly May...
I got it!







"One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim."


UPDATE: 7:14PM PST
The teevees have
been located.
They
are on the loading dock
in Ft. Worth, Texas
having never left
the LG (Zenith) facility.




It's a
three
ring
cir
cus
side
show...

No comments: