Tuesday, February 24, 2009

retro family in pictures

I scanned a bunch of pics in recently and thought I would post a few, mostly because they just crack me up. We're such a Motley Hoffman Crue.

Baby Becca is a ballerina


Becca - post-trampoline spill


Becca and Missy - pumping water at camp


Merissa Jayne


Big sister, Nichole, and baby Merissa


Nichole for Halloween - and months afterward. She wouldn't even let me wash her kitty shirt because she wanted to wear it every day - I had to wash it after she went to bed.


Nichole, Becca, and baby Atreyu



Rick and little sister, Michelle


Little Sherri - Christmas, 1966.


Sherri and little sister, Debbie
- no, we were not homeless and we did not live in a cardboard box, at least not in real life. I believe we lived in the Avenues up by the University.

1 comment:

Merissa Jensen said...

We were all such adorable children.